Darksite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Dar the Wise

2 posters

Go down

King Dar the Wise Empty King Dar the Wise

Post  Admin Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:37 pm

A pheasant walked through high chamber doors carrying best he could a very large silver platter. Almost tripping he staggers to where the High King is placed at a great table and sets it down. As the pheasant bows and removes the lid he says "Dinner is served, my lord.". The pheasant disappears as the King starts to eat. After the King starts to eat, everyone else starts at it... "So I was wondering..." Whispers the Queen at his side "how did Thoren get that cut on his face?". The Queen was slender, with a long face and long black hair, which was braided at the time being; the King on the other hand was masculine with a short beard and a very husky outlook. "Our sons, my love; They hate that i have chosen Thoren, as my heir instead of one of them. This would have happened no matter whom i had chosen. I knew it and so did they, There is nothing we can do..." King Dar stood up and raised his hands; "It is time..." He said this loudly so it quieted the room. "Now as all of you know i have called you all for a feast for a reason, a very special reason indeed. I have chosen an heir for my throne!" He bellowed. "Now this wasn't a decision to make likely, i have studied upon this decision ever since my last son was born. The one I have chosen has proven to me of his loyalty, trust, honor, and respect... and I know that when i am dead and gone, he will show you the same; as King." Dar walks over to where his three sons are sitting and puts his hand on Thorens shoulder. "I give you Prince Thoren!" King Dar gestures Thoren to get up, so he does. The entire Kingdom was at this feast and they all are so filled with joy and excitement, for the Kings good news...except for two very unhappy brothers; Kain and Alex...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darksite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King Dar the Wise Empty Re: King Dar the Wise

Post  Alexandria Zehara Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:39 pm

She loved these things, especially when she wasn't invited. Many of her followers had tried to convince her to not come, but how could she not? The possibility of getting caught excited her. Since she was little she had always been drawn to pain, danger, and anything "bad". So of course she would be here right in the heart of the people that wanted her dead. There were a lot of hunters present, most of them were probably either fakes or still in training. It was almost as if they were expecting a vampire to show up. And if they were, oh well. It had been a long time since she'd had a good fight. As Queen of the Vampires her guards usually did all the fighting. Sometimes she missed being a warrior, but at least as queen she had more power. Still...there was just something about the look in your prey's eyes as you drained the life from them, or hearing their last sigh of breath as you ran a sword thru them. A chill went down her spine at the thought of killing again. Maybe she would kill off one of the princes just for the hell of it.

One person she did not see here was the leader of the hunters. She wasn't quit sure of the woman's name, or even really sure what she looked like, but she figured it wouldn't be that hard to pick out of a crowed. She let her eyes wonder around the large room. God this is boring. I think I'll liven it up some, she thought to herself. She pushed herself away from the table and stood up. Her red and black dress fit her upper body perfectly and flowed from the waist down. She had wanted to not stand out, but she couldn't help it. She was queen. When the king announced that Thoren would be the heir, she clapped with everyone else and began to walked towardsAs she walked toward the king and queen's table her high heels clicked on the floor. She stopped right in front of the king and his new heir. She extended her black gloved hand towards Thoren and smiled sweetly, still not exposing her fangs.

"Congratulations, Prince Thoren. I am Alexandria Zehara." She leaned in close and whipsered in his ear so that only he could hear her, "Queen of the Vampires." Alex pulled away from him and put a finger to her lips. "Shhhh. Let it be our secret."
Alexandria Zehara
Alexandria Zehara
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Dar the Wise Empty The Meeting

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Nedra watched as Alexandria made her way towards Prince Thoren. Through the entire ceremony she watched from behind a pillar, out of site from everyone. Nedra knew who Alexandria was, and as she whispered something to Thoren she saw him tensed up. "Mind your place Alexandria..." She said as she moved from behind the Pillar. Nedra was dressed in a tight back corset and a long skirt, with a cape draped around her. She had a crooked smile on her face when she said it like she knew something no one else knew. Nedra walked towards Thoren and grabbed him by the shoulder and led him away from her. "This is why we stay close to the royal family, Thoren. I know you have heard the rumors, and they are all true." She looked up at the King, and he waved for Thoren to join him. "The King wants you, your majesty." Nedra did a little curtsy and let Thoren go. She watched Thoren go to the king, then she turned to Alexandria and headed for her again..."Why are you here?" She said as soon as she got close enough so that only she could here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Zehara Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Alex watched Thoren walk away and pouted. "You ruined my fun. So you are the leader of the Hunters. I see you know my name..but I don't know yours. I just might have to eat my spies when I get back." She smiled and walked towards the back of the room. "As for why I am here...I came to see who King Dar would choose as his heir. How do you know me?" She hadn't made herself publicly known as the Queen of the Vampire, but aparently this woman knew exactly who she was. Did that mean that one of her followers had betrayed her? When Alex got back to Bella No te' she would have to "ask around". The thought of that made her smile.
Alexandria Zehara
Alexandria Zehara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:54 pm

"Lets just say i have my ways, and as for my name; its Nedra, we are going to see a lot more of each other now that you know my face..." she backed away from her with a wide grin on her face, to join the king and his merriment. She knew that it wasn't the end of it, it would be to easy if it was...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum